Several agencies provide transportation services in the Genesee County area. Many are limited to the areas they service and travel within Genesee County only. To get additional information, call the numbers provided.

If you have a Medicare Advantage HMO plan, call customer service, as many plans now offer their own transportation services.
*  If you have Medicaid, call Tamika Mack at (810) 760-2525
*  If you have Medicaid waiver, call VAAA at (810) 239-7671

Catholic Charities St. Christopher
Transport Program

(810) 397-9924
Primarily for children only. Does older adult if no children need transportation.  Also 2 months notice needed due to wait list.

The Flint Jewish Federation 
Genesee County residents who go outside the county for medical appointments.  Highway to Health.  Also do in county transportation.  Call for availability.  Cost based on income.
(810) 767-5922

Mass Transportation Authority
(810) 767-0100

Med Trans of Michigan
(810) 658-6000

On the Move Transportation
Door to Door
(810) 232-9956

Patriot Ambulance Service
(810) 742-5449
Only serves those in facilities, not private residences.

(810) 233-4400
Private residences depending on availability

Swartz Ambulance Service
1225 W. Hill Rd.
Flint, MI 48507
(810) 239-2101

Your Ride-MTA
(810) 767-0100
(810) 233-4751 Schedule, Confirm Rides
MTA has centralized Your Ride dispatch.
All riders call same number 
(810) 233-4751 to schedule. 

WP-Backgrounds by InoPlugs Web Design and Juwelier Schönmann
Menu Title